Wortha Farm, Brentor, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 0LN
Wortha Farm is available for a short term let from 1st October 2021 until 30th April 2022.
Wortha Farm, the main house being late Regency in style constructed around the 1830’s, has picturesque views to the west overlooking Brentor Church.
The farm is set in 42 acres and sits on the edge of West Blackdown, where wild moor meets the north-eastern edge of the Tavistock/Tamar Valley pastures.
£2250 pcm plus bills, electricity, council tax, oil, water, etc.
The main house at Wortha Farm has been decorated to make the most of the period features.
The main house accommodation at Wortha Farm consists of;
– Fully fitted Kitchen with attached Snug
– Dining Room
– 1 Super King size with en-suite room
– 3 King size en-suite rooms
– 1 king size room with private bathroom
– 1 bunk room with private bathroom
– TV room with sofa bed
– All our rooms at Wortha Farm are bright and spacious with most boasting stunning views.
This is your chance to live in this stunning property, set in an amazing location.
Contact now to arrange a viewing. Highly recommended!