Martello Beach Holiday Park, Belsize Avenue, Jaywick, Clacton-on-Sea, CO15 2LF
Only holiday letting!
Excellent caravan on a brilliant family park with great amenities for families. Only a short drive to the lovely seaside town of Clacton-on-Sea.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with free Wi-Fi, double glazing and central heating. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/dining area and kitchen.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor, microwave, fridge/freezer and cafetiere. Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area .
Bedroom 1 – Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 – Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 – Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
• WiFi – Yes
• Parking – Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets – No pets allowed
• Utilities – Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating – Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding – Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in – £20
• Late check out – £20
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.