A beautiful converted stone barn in an idyllic location with the most stunning views to the tiny chapel on Brentor. Offering one bedroom with double bed and a single sofa bed downstairs. Dogs welcome.
– Sleeps 2+1
– TV with Freeview
– Fully kitted out kitchen
– Microwave, fridge, electric oven, induction hob
– All linnen & towels
– Set in 42 acres of Dartmoor National Park.
– Endless walks from your doorstep.
– minimum 3 night stay
– Free Wi-Fi
– Cycle storage & e-bike charging
Check-in & Checkout:
– Check-in days are Mon or Fri from 4.00pm to 10.00pm
Please note all areas of Wortha Farm are No Smoking. We also request outdoor shoes are not worn inside the house. A single well behaved dog is welcome in Lower Brentor View and the Main House, an additional dog will be charged at £10 per night. Please keep dogs under control at all times.